10 Things I learned about myself this SUMMER….
(1) Music and recorded interviews (mainly about other peoples thee successes/passions) are a lot more soothing to my soul than venting. They are inspiring and motivational.
(2) I can’t wear all the hats of running a successful store front and online VINTIQUE (Vintage Boutique). I NEED HELP
(3) I REACT before thinking things through causing me to look like a crazy fool. So NOT COOL Carmena…
(4) “I am on a quest FOR Real LOVE…” , not
uber obsessed with finding love or thirsty.
(5) QUARTER LIFE crisis’ are not Rare. They happen to show up anytime after the day you turn 25.
(6) Since I moved back to the Bay Area, I may have to stop thinking that I can just pick up every friendship that I had before I left like it was yesterday. Three years have passed and maybe we grew apart or am I just being emotional.
(7) I entertain other people’s BS, especially males, because it’s somewhat interesting but nevertheless stressful. This type of stress distracts me from my goal.
(8) I am more happy with my friends and family, than struggling and driving in LA by myself. I do miss the events and the friends that I did make.
(9) I need to step my hustle back up. Not working for the past 3 years , trying to make up for the things I couldn’t afford in school, and hanging is making me question my hustle.
(10) I LOVE MY GREEN HAIR.
PS: I want a DJ mentor.